Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We Are Pleased To Meet You


Hello, I would like to take this time to
introduce our family. I am DeAnna, my
two sons are Tiovon(18) and Zu'mere (6).
We learned about blogs from my sister,
Jena. I enjoyed checking theirs and here
we are. I look forward to hearing from
other families and keeping up to date on
ours.

3 comments:

Jena Simms said...

I am honored to be the first to visit and respond to your blog. It looks great. Keep up the good work and soon you will be a pro at this blog thing. Love ya lots.
jena

My Babys' Keeper said...

Hey Sis,

Welcome to the 21st century. The blog looks awesome. You will have great fun with this. It's a great tool in making distance not seem so far. See ya Saturday!

Much love
Dawn

Unknown said...

Hey Family! I am going to have to try this blog thing too. You think (Danielle) would be proud to see, that I can actually use a computer. (Other than work related tast) SMILE..

Our family will be here soon.

Keep a look out for us. This is a Great Inspiration!

Much Love,

Shawna