Well, its taken me along time to recognize myself as the divine woman God designed me to be.
I will be forty-three this years and I am slowly but surely working my way towards my purposes in this world. My priorities are God, family and now ME! If you only knew, you'd be proud of me, too. One day at a time, who coined that, I need to shake their hand. Its simple words, a powerful statement and a grueling task, but....POSSIBLE. I pray these can be words of encouragement to someone. Lets see, about me: I am a licensed social worker, but current own a child care business in my home. I started when Zu'mere was two, I wanted to stay home with him. When Tiovon was born I was blessed to have a job as a houseparent, so he could come with me. I was going back to work when Z started school, but God had other plans. I really enjoy the kids and being my own boss. I am so thankful for my sister-in-law, Jena. She always find creative things to teach me. First she and my best friend, Kurmia taught me to do scrapebooking (I have a whole scraping room) and now blogging. I am having so much fun. Keep me in your prayers.


4 comments:
A jewel, a diamond, and an inspiration. You are all of those and more. I love you sister. Keep up the good work with that little bit and big bit of yours. You are a great mama. Jena
What, no one else is leaving you messages. I can't hardly believe it. Tio, you need to leave your mama message. And where is Kurmia? I thought she would have joined in the fun by now also. This is almost better than scrapbooking. I miss those days.
Deanna, What an inspiration you are to the lives of those you interact with. A Jewel that God is defining, shaping, molding, changing, resetting, refining, hardening, testing and preparing, for Daily Purpose, One Day at a Time. A Jewel that is on constant "Display" of the beauty that God deposits in you, Day to Day! Thank you for sharing "You" with those who delight to be in your presence. You've touched my life in ways you'll never know. You've left "Foot Prints" that are never to be erased.
Much Love, Shawna
Come on mama I need more blog enteries. I knwo you have more pictures to show.
Post a Comment