



Let me take the time to expresss...I love you! As years went by, my tears, did dry. A new beginning and you, sweet Z the perfect ending. What an extraordinary book, a story untold. In a mere seven years, taking on the life imposed. Moving swift, with each twist and turn, I was to teach, yet from you I have learned. Love and compassion to each his own, resilience and mercy is what you have shown. Innocent by nature, too young to understand. This life God allowed, is the one at hand. To go through so much, at such a young age, I know our Heavenly Father is setting the stage. Setting the stage for adventures and more, setting the stage lifes an open door. Your beginning so sweet, from love you were made, no words to express the joy you gave. Its hard to write, your story is so far from done. So this little love note is the first of a sum. I'm watchin', thats right, I'm checkin' you out. Smooth intellect is what you're about. I get so excited when your future, I think. I am so proud to know you, I'm tickled pink. As I write, you read, I'm always near, my second born son... his name Zu'mere.

1 comment:
Zumere, we love you with all out love. You are special to so many and we wish we could see you way more often. Take care of that beautiful mommy of yours, she's a special one.
Post a Comment