Hello friends, today my little bits and I created a world of fun in the kitchen. Oh, how excited they were. One at a time each of them came in and prepared their very own masterpiece. They were so committed to the process, listening closely and following direction. Today our adventure took us to Italy. Pizza Pizza was the name of the game. We have Ms. L with the ingredients, Her sister, Ms. A with her crust. Then, Ms. M sprinkled some cheese, while Ms. H poured it on. Last but not least, Mr. S reaping the benefits of the day. Z was also home today, so you can check him out later. I am only able to share a few pictures, but stay tuned for the finished products. My babies love to cook. M recently cooked kool-aid with her parents. She told us all about it. L & A enjoy cooking salad with their Aunt and Gma. While H,
gets to watch the Jayhawks cook or be cooked, whichever. (smile) GO CATS! I hope you enjoyed this trip to Italy as much as we liked sharing it.

1 comment:
O baby, are they cute. DeAnna your so creative, good job with your little bits. They look so happy and what a good teaching moment. You get an A for AWESOME! I know that clean up was nothing nice.
Post a Comment